Salary: £24,000 p.a.
Contract length: 1 year fixed-term contract
Location: Home-based (please note, the post-holder will need to be located within the region for easy access travel around the patch)
Do you work in events? Are you looking for a fresh challenge to develop your career within the events management field and to make a difference?
We’re looking for an innovative and passionate individual to…
- Take the lead in organising all aspects of our events across our portfolio to an exemplary standard
- Drive the marketing activity and promotion for your events, guaranteeing maximum support and participation
- Ensure our ambitious fundraising targets are met by building the awareness of Manuptocancer and the wider events portfolio
- Join the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research
Here at Manuptocancer, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
We’re looking for smart, brave and ambitious individuals to manage and promote events, deliver an exceptional supporter experience and maximise income. By working closely with the Marketing Manager, you’ll focus on managing promotional days, launch activity and material distribution, along with organising PR interviews and press releases. Through building and developing strong relationships with local partners, supporters and groups you will cement the guarantee that your events are a true success!
You can help us save millions of lives through your…
- Considerable experience in organising large scale events, dealing with Health, Safety and Risk Assessments and delivering regional marketing and promotional campaigns
- Experience of liaising with external organisations and developing and managing relationships with supporters and key stakeholders
- Ability to take a lead and make decisions, alongside working as part of a wider team.
If you can do all this and more, then join us now. Cancer. It’s big. But together we’re bigger.
To apply, simply click the link below to take you through to our careers website where you can upload your CV and answer our pre-screening question.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.